Penelope Miller
733 eldert Lane
Brooklyn Ny 11208



My approach to teaching stems from the belief that learning is a shared responsibility between student and teacher. Students have different attitude towards learning and it is my belief that with great motivation and the right guidance student can develop love for any subject.
My job, as a math instructor, is to create an atmosphere that fosters learning. I am an instructor because I have a passion for guiding students through the learning process. I believe that mathematics can be easy, simple, and fun; it is my goal to instill this belief into students. I believe that students should have a solid foundation in theory; they should be encouraged to explore and to understand how this theory relates to the real world. If they truly understand that math is everywhere and that everything is a product of math, then they will see the beauty of the subject and will become fascinated with it.

No comments: